Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Hearthside Crochet Along - Finished!

I finished this up on December 18, but didn’t get around to blocking it until yesterday.  It isn’t perfect (from a gauge  perspective), but I am very pleased with how it came out.  My gauge on the last two clues was just a smidge tight.  I did not pin anything.  I soaked it, squeezed out the water, and did the wrap it in a towel, roll it up and stand on it, and then just laid it out on the blocking mats, smoothing it into shape.

 Apparently I did not post about clue 11.

And here is a pre-blocking picture that show the colors better.


The colors used were all of the recommended colors in the warm colorway:
Leaves
Monarch
Red Flame
Caramel Popcorn
Huanchaco 
Toadstool
Furiends
Sumatran Tiger
Fudge
New York at Night
Autumn Lake
Time Traveler

Pattern:  Hearthside by Jane Vaselous
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Luster Worsted
Hook:  5.0 mm (H)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment