Friday, December 16, 2022

Fuzzy Goat Box of Goats - Days 10-16

This is my easy go-to project when I’m caught up on my Advent KALendar knit.  The latest additions:

Day 10:  Emma’s Yarn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (already knitted in to the shawl)
Day 11:  John Gregory’s recipe for Goat Cheese Prosciutto Pizza
Day 12:  Emma’s Yarn in Clear the Air (the smaller of the two caked up skeins)
Day 13:  Fuzzy Goat Stitch Marker
Day 14:  Emma’s Yarn in Happily Ever After (the larger of the two caked up skeins)
Day 15:  Fuzzy Goat Pin
Day 16:  Emma’s Yarn in Be Hoppy (not yet caked)

I will probably not be trying the recipe - just not a fan of the toppings, I’m afraid I’m terribly pedestrian when it comes to pizza toppings.  We do make our own pizza, in fact we are having pizza tonight.  I make the dough in my bread machine, and it is super yummy.  We are spoiled now.  I do like the shawl pattern, but I think shawls like this really need a knit on edging.  I may have to see if I have a suitable skein of yarn in my stash for that.

Pattern:  Knotty and Nice by Laura Dobratz
Yarn:  Emma’s Yarn
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)



No comments:

Post a Comment