Sunday, December 25, 2022

Advent KALendar 2022 - Days 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23 & 24

Here is the finished shawl blocking, with a photo bomb by Jezebel.  Somehow I missed taking a photo of Day 21.  But I have the progress shots for all the rest.  I could have made it longer if I wanted, there is the option of adding more triangles, but I didn’t feel like doing that.  The size is really quite nice, a stole on the smallish size for when you just need a little bit of warmth, but don’t want too much shawl to handle, and you can always just scrunch it up and use it as a scarf.

Day 17

Day 18

Day 19

Day 20

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

And a couple of photos off of the blocking mats.



A super fun pattern, easy to knit, great construction.

Pattern:  Advent KALendar 2022 by Anna Dalvi
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)




No comments:

Post a Comment