Friday, December 9, 2022

Fuzzy Goat Box of Goats 2022 - Days 4-9

The Fuzzy Goat Box of Goats goes for the complete month, not just to Christmas, so it is not a traditional Advent calendar.  Here are the first nine days.  You can see that I have almost finished knitting the first mini skein of yarn.  The pattern is pretty easy, and I like the color play.  So far we have:

Day 1 - Fuzzy Goat Yarn Bobbin
Day 2 - Emma’s Yarn in Securrity
Day 3 - Purple star point protectors
Day 4 - Emma’s Yarn in Parasol (the speckled that I am knitting with)
Day 5 - Peppermint Bark
Day 6 - Emma’s Yarn in On the Rocks (the other speckled skein)
Day 7 - Goat Garage Magnet
Day 8 - Emma’s Yarn in Sprout (the skein that has not been caked)
Day 9 - Purple acupressure finger ring (I had to look this one up on the Fuzzy Goat website as I had no idea what it was, but I have tried it out, and it does actually work).

And here is a picture from Day 5, just to prove that the Peppermint Bark exists.

Pattern:  Knotty and Nice by Laura Dobratz 
Yarn:  Emma’s Yarn
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment