Friday, December 9, 2022

Advent KALendar 2022 - Days 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8

Day 3 introduced the second triangle.
Which continued to grow with Day 4, and a little lace work (a nice break from the moss stitch)
And some more lace work on Day 5.  This lace is worked on both sides (there really isn’t a right side or a wrong side with this pattern).  I’m not a huge fan of working lace on both sides, but this was not hard.
Day 6 is getting us ever closer to finishing the second triangle.
Day 7 is almost there.  Day 8 completed the second triangle, at which point I discovered that I had made a mistake with my first triangle.  I was two stitches short.  So I ripped back.  It was actually pretty easy to rip back because of the way the second triangle is joined to the first triangle.  Basically I just peeled the second triangle away, picking up the live stitches of the first triangle as I went.  Then I raveled the second triangle.  There were still a few stitches at the very start of the second triangle that I could not disengage until I had raveled the second triangle, but that was easy.  I knit the missing rows to get the correct stitch count and then redid all of that previous work.
Day 8 completed the second triangle and started the third.

Pattern:  Advent KALendar 2022 by Anna Dalvi
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)






No comments:

Post a Comment