Saturday, April 11, 2020

Xuan Wrap - Four Mosaic Sections Done

This past Tuesday I had made it through three Mosaic sections and had just started a fourth.  As of yesterday I have completed four Mosaic sections and am over half-way through the fifth.  I am also getting into the green part of my yarn.  I have been using up each of my mini skeins, joining the tail of the current skein to the start of the next skein.  I am currently working with skein 19, I started with 13, so I’m on skein 7 of 12.  I will use up as much yarn as I can, extending the repeats.  The pattern has you end with a plain garter stitch section, but I may try to end with a Mosaic section.  We’ll see how the yarn usage goes.

Pattern:  Xuan Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed - Christmas Carol Advent Calendar & Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in Butter
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment