Saturday, April 18, 2020

Xuan Wrap - Finished!

Thanks to a focused effort, and a couple of long meetings, I finished up my Xuan Wrap this past week.  I had enough of the Hedgehog Fibres yarn to work seven Mosaic sections.  The pattern has you end after a Garter Stitch section, working six repeats total.  I wanted to use up as much of my main color as possible, and wanted a little bit of a longer shawl.  I used skeins 13-21 completely, and a little bit of skein 22 from my 2019 Unique Sheep Advent Calendar.
I did not use the last two skeins on the right, and only a little bit of the third skein from the end on the right.

Pattern:  Xuan Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed - Christmas Carol Advent Calendar & Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in Butter
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment