Sunday, April 12, 2020

Lunar Fade MKAL - Clue 1 Done

Back in February, Larissa Brown announced another Mystery Knit Along.  I did some stash diving and came up with the fours skeins above.  They are all Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Single and the colors are, from left to right:  Rose, OOAK Mishy, Fire Red and Kyanite.  The pattern called for a light, medium and dark color and something as a pop.  I decided to use Kyanite as my light color, Rose as my medium color, Fire Red as my dark and the variegated skein as my pop.  Larissa had recommended using a variegated for that color.  This first clue came out yesterday and after some initial technical difficulties with the pattern update delivery I was finally able to cast on yesterday evening, finishing the clue this afternoon.
I have already woven in my ends.  The two ends I have not woven in I will use to anchor my color A (the Kyanite) when the next clue comes out.  I have taken to using a little clip to anchor the tail of my yarn to the other yarn on the project to keep things neater and more under control.

Pattern:  Lunar Fade MKAL by Larissa Brown
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk Single
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment