Saturday, April 25, 2020

Albuquerque Spring - Pattern Repeat Section Three Done

This really is more spring time than sunset, so I’ve changed the project name.  I finished up the third pattern repeat section this morning while finishing up volume one of the William Patterson biography of Robert Heinlein.  It has been a fun read considering how influential he was on me when I was growing up.  I started reading Science Fiction when I was 14 and worked in a Science Fiction & Fantasy bookstore in my hometown of Yellow Springs, Ohio my senior year in High School.  The bookstore was called “Elsewhere”.

I’m liking the colors in this one.  Very happy colors.

Pattern:  Albuquerque Sunset by Casapinka 
Yarn:  Alcidina Momentum in Corona and Sundara Yarns Extra Fine Fingering Merino in Green
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment