Thursday, March 26, 2020

Xuan Wrap - One Mosaic Section Done

I’ve finished up the first section of Mosaic knitting.  I had to rip back early on because I had messed up my colors.  I was using the written instructions, but there are reasons I use charts.  I hadn’t started with this chart because I don’t really like the colors used in the chart.  But I work better with charts, so I decided to use it. I just have to remind myself that the Main Color is represented by the red squares and the Contrast Color is represented by the yellow squares.  But my Main Color is yellow - hence a source of confusion.

Pattern:  Xuan Wrap by Ambah O’Brien
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Rare Breed - Christmas Carol Advent Calendar & Hedgehog Fibres sock yarn in Butter
Needle:  US 4 (3.5 mm)


No comments:

Post a Comment