Sunday, February 23, 2020

Remnants Shawl - Body Done!

I finished up my Adventuresome Shawl last night, so I was also able to finish up the body of my Remnants Shawl night from the Night Sky Advent Set Remnants.  I also ordered a couple of different colors from the Sunshine Yarns site this weekend for the knit on edging.  Hopefully one of them will work.  I still need to find an edging to use.  I do have several already charted, but I might look for something new.

The colors are:
1.  Outer Space
2.  Black Hole
3.  Dark Nebula
4.  Asteroid
5.  Horizons
6.  Blue Moon
7.  Aurora Borealis
8.  Equinox
9.  Orbit
10.  Crater
11.  Ursa Major
12.  Galaxy
13.  Neutron
14.  Constellations
15.  Orion Nebula
16.  Pink Sky
17.  Star Cluster
18.  Starburst
19.  Lyra
20.  False Dawn
21.  Satellite
22.  Comet Tail
23.  Heat Lightning
24.  Polaris
25.  Light Year
 

Pattern:  improvised
Yarn:  Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment