Sunday, February 16, 2020

Botanical Exordium - Main Color Finished

I have been focusing on this project for the last few days and have finished up with the Main Color.  All that is left now is 8 more sets of the textured stitch (16 rows, plus the set up row) and a few rows of garter.  I have 1 gram of the Main Color left, which in my book makes this a perfect project as I hate having a lot of leftovers.

On another topic, my sister Virginia received the vest yesterday and is absolutely delighted with it.  She called me to thank me and also texted me, telling me how warm it is.  Now her husband wants one.  I told her to send me his measurements and I would see what I could do.


Pattern:  Exordium by Rebecca Picoult
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Superfine Fingering in Botanical and Limes
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment