Saturday, February 1, 2020

Out of the Woods Shawl - Finished!

I picked up this skein from The Loopy Ewe back in September.  I had to get it because it was by Evil Little Goat, and the yarn is called Squishy Goat and the colors are Carol's, and she keeps goats.  It hung around in my work bag getting worked on in here and there.  I finally focused on it this past month.  I found the edging yarn in my stash.  It was a prize from a knit along.  The yarn is Abstract Fiber Alex, and the color is Clover, which I thought was appropriate for goats.  The edging motif is a leaf motif that I found on Pinterest and charted up in Pattern Genius.

Pattern:  improvised
Yarn:  Evil Little Goat, Squishy Goat in Out of the Woods & Abstract Fiber Alex in Clover
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment