Thursday, January 17, 2019

Bed of Roses Shrug - Side Two, Half way done

I have a lot of WIPs right now, so I'm trying to finish some up.  After finishing my Juniper Ombre Shrug on Tuesday I decided to pick this one up.  Mostly because it was easy and I wanted to read while knitting.  I'm also close to finishing it, and once I get this one done I can get the Beluga shrug going on to its next phase and finish up the Paintbox shrugs.  I have two other projects that I really want to start, plus I have two more test knits I need to get started on.  One I have the yarn for, one I don't.  One of them will be mostly simple knitting, the other one is definitely not.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment