Thursday, January 17, 2019

Another Scarf-in-a-Scarf - Cast On

Unfortunately, finishing up the central panel of the Beluga Shrug means that I no longer have easy knitting in my work bag.  Fortunately, I have several kits from Hand Painted Knitting Yarns.  This is a Scarf-in-a-Scarf kit that I had previously caked up, probably to take on work travel, so I grabbed a knitting needle of the appropriate size and threw it into my work bag.  I did forget to throw in a row counter, but garter stitch is pretty easy to count.
I grabbed a locking stitch marker from my tin in my Beluga Shrug central panel project bag so I could mark a row to count from in case (when) I forgot to click my row counter.

Pattern:  Scarf-in-a-Scarf
Yarn:  Hand Painted Knitting Yarns Precious
Needle:  US 7

No comments:

Post a Comment