Monday, December 24, 2018

Unique Sheep Advent Club - Days 16-24

I decided to wait and finish up the Unique Sheep Advent Calendar in one fell swoop.  So here is the remainder of the skeins from the Mermaid set - Days 16 to 24.
And here they are on order - Skeins 1-12
And skeins 13-24.  It is a lovely gradiance.

And here are the final days of the Dragon Set - Days 16-24.  Apologies for the slightly fuzzy picture.  I didn't realize it was fuzzy until I had put all the skeins together.
Here are Skeins 1-12.  I thought about making a Lamina Shawl out of them, using the light gray that I had ordered last year, but now I think I will make another Easy Bias Lace shawl.  I have all of these skeins caked up and weighed.
And Skeins 13-24.  These are the two Gradiance sets, Smaug and Wyvern.  I thought about doing one of my color study shawls, in which case I would have to order yarn for the knit on border, but now I'm thinking I will make a couple of Anna Victoria patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment