Sunday, December 2, 2018

Craftvent - Day 2

The Day 2 drawer of the Knitting calendar contained knitting needles.  These are the new ones by Jimmy Beans that have one inch marks on them so you can use them to measure your knitting while you work.  They are interchangeable, and have the needle size printed on the needle and the cable length printed on the metal of the connector, rather than the cable.  A nice design.  They are screw in, which I have had loosen on me when knitting, but I used the key to tighten them, so hopefully they won't do that.  I do like the fact that I get a pair of knitting needles with the calendar.

The Crochet calendar Day 2 drawer had a zip lock bag with some T-pins and a package of Soak, unscented.  I put the fiddly bits that could get lost into the mesh bags that were in the Day 1 drawers for safe keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment