Sunday, December 30, 2018

Facets - Body Done

I also took this project along to work on while visiting family.  My sister-in-law and my step-daughter both knit, so the three of us spend most of the visit knitting.  I got my step-daughter into knitting several years ago and still provide technical advice when she needs it, but mostly she figures things out on her own.  We did do a little cable surgery while I was there - she had a miss-crossed cable that needed fixing - so I did a demonstration for the two of them.

Now that I've finished up my test knit I can start the border on this one.  Coincidentally it turns out that the stitches I will pick up on the sides is almost exactly the same number as the live stitches on the bottom of the front and back.  That was not planned, at all.


Pattern:  TBD
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Kiri in Monarchy
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment