Saturday, September 16, 2017

Twinkle, Twinkle Shrug - Side Two, Two Stripes Done

I ended up spending a fair bit of time working on my shrug this week - home for two days with something, not sure what - head cold or totally freaked out allergic reaction - reading and knitting.  I also finished a book in two days, something I haven't done in a long time.  In high school I routinely read a book every day or so.  I also spent a lot of time prepping and cleaning up the pattern for my latest test/sample knit - The Unique Sheep's Annual Christmas Club.

The other great news is that Biscotte has finally released the shrug pattern!  They have named it The Cupcake Shrug.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment