Saturday, September 2, 2017

Twinkle, Twinkle Shrug - Center Panel Done



After finishing up the center panel of my Peacock Shrug I immediately cast on the center panel of my Twinkle, Twinkle Shrug and put the project bag in my work bag for my mindless at work project for document review, telecons and training.  I used the darkest skein of the set for the center panel.  It looks like a really dark blue in this picture, but it is actually a blue over yellow overdye job.
You can see the colors in this progress shot.


Thanks to document review and training I had made a lot of progress on the center panel and I finished it up last night while we watched a movie (A Most Wanted Man).  Now I have to think about the order of the colors.  I will be starting with the lightest yellow, but the order of the blues is still undecided.
I do like the energy of the bottom photo - ordering the blues the same way I did on the Peacock Shrug - but I'm still not 100% sure.  The nice thing about knitting - I can always change my mind.

Pattern:  Traveling Zebra Shrug by Carolyn Blakelock
Yarn:  Biscotte & Cie Bis-sock
Needles:  US 2.5 (3 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment