Sunday, July 9, 2017

Rainbow Vest - Camp Loopy 2017 Project Two - A Slow Start

I will confess that I have been neglecting my Camp Loopy project.  I just have too many fun projects going on at once.  And I have a test knit that I have to get started on (I spent most of the morning prepping the charts for that one).  But I have been making progress - two repeats of the lace so far.  I'm not sure what is going on with my selection of crazy yarn and lace.  I did the same thing with the first Camp Loopy project (more out of necessity than choice).  I think this will turn out okay.  In both cases the lace pattern is simple, and I do like the colors.

Pattern:  Desert Arrows Vest by Jean Clement
Yarn:  Blue Moon Fiber Arts Cloud Nine in Taste the Rainbow
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment