Sunday, July 2, 2017

Kimba - Cast On

I've had this set of yarn sitting out for at lease a month.  I pulled the colors when I was re-organizing my stash by yarn weight.  All of the colors are from the Flavour of the Month Club that Zen Yarn Garden did with Woolgirl.  I loved Woolgirl's clubs.  I don't know what has happened to her.  Her website no longer appears to be active.  The colors are, from right to left, Lemon Meringue, Celery, Minty Tea and Candy Apple, and that is the order that I will be using them in.  This past Friday I finally caked up the Lemon Meringue and cast on.  I haven't gotten very far in the short row section, which at this point in the pattern is not really an apt description, as the rows are pretty long, but each row they get a little shorter.


Pattern:  Kimba by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment