Sunday, June 26, 2016

MagicWaves Triangle - Three Skeins and Four Repeats of Chart 2 Done

I powered through the third skein and most of the fourth repeat last night, stopping two rows shy, which I finished up this morning.  Getting a good picture of the colors in this shawl is quite a challenge.  This morning I took my mats out on to the deck to take advantage of the natural light out there.  Here is a close up of the tip.
The greens are really starting to dominate at this point.

I switched to the fourth skein on row 17 of the fourth repeat of chart 2, and the repeat took 33.5 g.
As a recap, here is the yarn usage so far:

Chart 1:  4.9 g
Chart 2, repeat 1:  11.7 g
Chart 2, repeat 2:  18.8 g
Chart 2, repeat 3:  26.8 g
Chart 2, repeat 4:  33.5 g

Based upon my yarn usage, I should run out during the sixth repeat of chart 2.

Pattern:  MagicWaves Triangle by Kieran Foley & Nim Teasdale
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Snow Glint
Needles:  US 4 (3.5 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment