Sunday, August 16, 2015

Peter Pan - Chart 2 Done

Not the best picture, but you get the idea.  I finished up the center motif (charts 1 and 2) late this afternoon and started working on Chart 3.  The sides are on waste yarn and I have a needle in the stitches on each end that I'll be knitting from.  I switched from a US 6 to a US 5 when I started working in the flat.  I'm using knitCompanion and have all of my charts set up.  The charts for the wings have those fun instructions, work so many rows, so many times.  I actually created sub-charts of the rows being knit and am using smart counters so I don't have to remember how many times I have to knit each section of a given chart.

I knit the entire center motif using Skein 1, and ended up with 8 grams left.  Not bad.  I started with 52 grams.  I am planning on using skeins 2-4 on the wings and skeins 5 and 6 for the edging.


Pattern:  Peter Pan by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Luxe in Tinkerbell
Needles:  US 5 (3.75 mm) and US 6 (4 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment