Friday, August 7, 2015

Once and Future King - Clue 4 Done

It is Friday, so Clue 4 of the Unique Sheep Mystery Knit Along, Once and Future King, is out and I can reveal mine.  Somehow when I was knitting this shawl I did not get a picture of Clue 5.  I'm not sure what I'll do.  I might try cropping my Clue 6 picture...This week has been crazy at work, and I am so glad that it is Friday.  I've been dealing with a migraine all week, mostly managed with Excedrine Migraine, but it has definitely impacted my mood and ability to cope with stress.  Thank goodness for knitting!  Sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me sane.  I've been working away on my test knit and should have it done soon.  I'm almost to the last chart.  Come Labor Day weekend I'll be starting my Evenstar Cape Knit Along.  I have my beads and my yarn and I've already set up the pattern in KnitCompanion.  This will be my first time running a knit along, and I'm really excited about it.


Pattern:  The Once and Future King by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Eos in Roi Soleil
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment