Friday, August 14, 2015

Once and Future King - Clue 5 Done

As I have mentioned a couple of times, I forgot to take a picture of Clue 5, so I cropped a picture of the first half of the shawl to get this picture.  It took me a couple of tries to get it right.  I finished up my test knit this week, but I still need to block it, take photos, and tech edit the pattern.  It is a pretty cool design, but I am glad to get it done.  I'll be sending off my test knit to the Unique Sheep as it is the pattern sample.  I'm in the club so I'll be getting the kit.

I am so glad that it is Friday.  I've already worked 41.5 hours this week.  We both went in for a half day last Sunday and I had an evening meeting on Monday (the reality of working with people in different time zones) and I've had to stay late a couple of evenings because of other meetings.  I could take today off, but I have to put together a status brief and one of my first mentors is coming by to chat and I haven't seen him in ages, and I have yet another meeting.


Pattern:  The Once and Future King by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Eos in Roi Soleil
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment