Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Unique Sheep Retreat - 2015

Last weekend was The Unique Sheep Retreat at Hawkesdene House in Andrews North Carolina.  Although I took my camera with every intention of taking pictures I didn't take a single one.  I think I was just too immersed in the experience to detach myself enough to take photos.  Photo taking compels one to become an observer, and last weekend I was just being, completely and thoroughly in the moment.  It was wonderful.

I made the felted sheep in the top photo.  Her name is Roxanne.

I also dyed yarn.
And three silk shawls.
I had to dye three shawls so that the Beadcats (Carol and Virginia) could each have one.

I have never done a knitting retreat before - but it was so much fun and I'm already signed up for next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment