Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Jazzberries and Lemon Drops - Border Halfway Done (Almost)

It has been over six months since I last worked on this shawl.  I've had the border yarn for a while, but hadn't figured out which border I wanted to use.  I finally pulled it back out last week and wound the border yarn and did some weighing and some figuring and finally figured out that I had enough yarn to do this border, which is the same one that I used on the Tart Berries and Honey Shawl.  I am not quite at the half way point and working with the first skein.

The reason that I pulled it back out was that I wanted a project to take to the Unique Sheep Retreat, which was this past weekend that used their yarn and would be easy to work on while visiting.

Pattern:  Over the Moon by Vicki Mikulak
Yarn:  Luxe in Jaded Jazzberry
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

1 comment: