Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Queen - Clue 2

This is a much better picture of the shawl so far.  The picture of Clue 1 was taken very quickly and kind of late in the day, so it wasn't the best.  This one used all three colors of beads that I bought.  I am using the purple beads for the ones called for in the pattern.

I have finished up two of the three test knits, but I can't start the third one because I don't have the yarn yet.  I may take a look at the pattern this weekend, but I feel kind of lost.  I've been working on my Burgundy pullover, but it is not at all challenging, in fact it is pretty boring, but I'm not sure I want to jump into something else.  Maybe I'll work on something non-knitting, like beading or chainmail, or even sewing.  I suppose I could always do house work...

Project:  Snow Queen by Janine le Cras
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Marici Fingering in Dusk on the Fjord
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment