Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Burgundy Pullover

After finishing up my Primula Adiri I started working on modifying a bottom up raglan cardigan to a top-down raglan cardigan.  I also agreed to do two test knits.  I didn't really want to start knitting on the raglan while I was working on test knits so last Wednesday I cast on another of my pullovers.  This is the fourth copy that I have made of this pattern (Goldenrod, Crimson Lake and Lilac are the other three).  I wanted something that was dead simple and that I could pick up and put down without worries.  On this one I will knit the set in sleeves top down.  I'm really looking forward to that.

I am half way through one of the test knits that I am working on and agreed to another test knit, bringing my total to three, but I don't have the yarn for the other two yet.  Last Saturday morning I prepared all of the clues for Snow Queen, as well as the stitch key.  It was very satisfying.  I am really enjoying the test knitting and tech editing.

Pattern:  Ladies Sweater - 1838 from Moments No. 005
Yarn:  SMC Select Extra Soft Merino Fino
Needles:  US 2.5 (3.0 mm) and US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment