I picked up a total of 68 stitches around the armhole. This is actually 8 stitches more than the pattern size I am knitting calls for, but I like my sleeves a little roomier. As I started working the back and forth section the first part ended up being 22 stitches, which was just enough to work the lace pattern and the 3 stitches to either side. As I worked from side to side I started working the pattern as soon as I could. The color in this picture is not great from a color perspective, but it shows the top of the sleeve.
Pattern: Adiri by Julia Trice
Yarn: Shalimar Yarns Haven in Primula
Needles: US 6 (4.0 mm)