Friday, August 29, 2014

Jazzberries

I finished up the left over Jaded Jazzberry yarn, all I need now is the Lemon Drops.  It is all scrunched up because I didn't feel like putting it on a longer cable just to take a quick photo, but you can get a sense of the colors.  They are so rich and lush.  Now I'll set this one aside and get back to working on one of my other projects that I have been neglecting.  I will confess that I really don't like having multiple projects going at the same time anymore.  Picking up, putting down, picking back up, figuring out where you were and what you were doing just seem like so much extra effort these days.  I like to be able to sit down and just focus on one thing until I finish it.  The only time I don't mind putting something down for a while is if I'm stuck and not sure how I want to proceed.

Pattern:  Over the Moon by Vicki Mikulak
Yarn:  Luxe in Jaded Jazzberry
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment