Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunflower Bracelet

This is the Sunflower Bracelet by Yasmin Sarfati from the December 2013/January 2014 issue of Beadwork Magazine.  I bought this as a kit from Interweave mostly because I didn't have the beads (especially the crystals) to make it in my stash.  There were two color-ways available, this one and a blue one, and I bought them both.  In the original design there are five of the flowers, but my wrists are so slender I only made four.  I also modified the clasp attachment a little.  There were tiny little jump rings on the clasp that the larger jump rings were supposed to connect to, but if you do that the larger jump rings don't lay right.

Design:  Sunflower Bracelet by Yasmin Sarfati (December 2013/January 2014 Beadwork Magazine)
Materials:
2 g gold size 15 beads
5 g gold size 11 beads
8 g opaque rose/gold topaz luster 5x3 mm 2-hole sead beads
5 foil-back rose 8 mm crystal chatons
4 gold-filled 6 mm jump rings
1 gold 14x15 mm filigree oval box clasp
Gold size B nylon beading thread
Size 11 beading needle

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Sunshine Necklace

    ReplyDelete