The careful observer may have noticed that I made a mistake when I was working Chart 6 - I did the cabling on every one of the "vines" rather than just on every other one - so before I started Chart 7 I had to fix that. It wasn't that hard, I slipped the stitches one at time to the other needle, and uncabled the cables when I came to them. The only hard part was when I uncabled a cable that I wasn't supposed to and had to recable it. Then I screwed up the three stitch crossing cables on the first row of Chart 7, but I didn't realize it until I was working the next right side row. I tried to ignore it and tell myself it didn't really matter, but of course it did, so on the last row I fixed it. It wasn't that hard. The central purl stitch needed to be behind both of the crossing knit stitches, rather than between them. I simply dropped that one stitch, laddered it down, fished it out from between the knit stitches and hooked it back up again.
Pattern: Mayan Garden by Kitman Figueroa, modified to be a cape
Yarn: The Unique Sheep Luxe in custom colorway Mayan Garden
Needles: US 4 (3.5 mm)