Friday, May 24, 2013

Playa del Sol - Both Blocks Done!

Of course the May 2013 Unique Sheep Crochet Block came out earlier this month, and I actually wound the skeins shortly after I received it, but I didn't start the blocks until today.  I have decided to make it a rule to work the blocks no later than the last weekend of the month, and tomorrow marks the beginning of the last weekend of the month.  Bruce and I took the day off for his birthday so I decided to set aside my knitting and work on the blocks.  I spent the day with Turner Classic Movies and yarn, which is one of my favorite ways to spend the day.  Once I figured out a stitch I wasn't familiar with, the blocks were quick to work up and I've finished both of them.
Pattern:  Playa del Sol by Donna Kay Lacey, March 2013 Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month
Yarn:  The Unique Sheep Sushi Socks in Leaf and Daffodil
Hook:  2.75 mm (C)

No comments:

Post a Comment