Saturday, May 4, 2013

Country Road - Clue 3 Done!

Clue 3, the border set up, was a pretty quick one.  Once again there were two options, I picked the "Picnic" option which involved doing a Lateral Braid, also known as a Vikkel Braid, with my contrast color.  I was a little too tired to figure it out last night, but approaching it again this morning with a fresh brain it seemed really easy.  The only complicating factor was the fact that I was doing it with two colors of yarn.  Fortunately, having learned to crochet, I am comfortable with having a working yarn in my left hand, even though I continue to knit with the yarn in my right hand.  So, I had the Silver Moon in my left hand and the Bronze Age in my right hand and things went very quickly.

Pattern:  Two Roads by Meghan Jackson (Country Road)
Yarn:  Serenity Silk Single in Silver Moon and Bronze Age
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment