Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Little Mermaid - Clue 1 Done

I left work a little bit early yesterday and stayed home today with a migraine.  Not so much pain today as fatigue, a little nausea, and a fuzzy brain.  I re-cast on The Little Mermaid last night, after a nap, and it took me at least an hour to figure out how I wanted to do that.  Fuzzy brain.  Definitely a fuzzy brain.  I finished up Clue 1 today and got two rows into Clue 2 before my brain gave out and I decided to crochet instead.

The yarn for this shawl is Ling, a 70/30 Merino/Silk blend.  This is the first project I have knit with it, and despite the proportions, it really feels like the silk dominates.  The color is Bliss and I was going for iridescent mermaid tail scales.  We'll see if the variegation works with the lace.

Patten: The Little Mermaid by Janine le Cras
Yarn: The Unique Sheep Ling
Needles: US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment