Thursday, February 28, 2013

First Frost - Both Blocks Done!

I actually finished the second block on Monday, but I couldn't get decent photos until Wednesday and I didn't feel like blogging until today.  I've been tired all week.  I think it is mostly because of Monday.  I had to drive down to Richmond to report for Jury Duty, and even thought I didn't get selected, I was exhausted when I got home, and I think it has taken me a while to recover.  The older I get the more I need my down time, and being around people just wears me out.

Here is a shot of the second block.
I've already completed the first block of the next set that I am doing, hopefully I will have pictures tomorrow.  I am cranking through them now.  Once I get all caught up on the blocks I will get back to my Little Mermaid shawl.  These blocks have been a nice change of pace.  Once I get caught up I am going to try and stay caught up.

Pattern:  First Frost by Melinda Miller, November 2011 Unique Sheep Crochet Block of the Month
Yarn:  Verve in Pale Wintergreen and Eggplant
Hook:  2.75 mm


No comments:

Post a Comment