Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Knitterati Mystery 5 - Clue 2 Done!

It has been a while since I knit any lace, not since I finished the Triffid shawl (October 20), and I haven't touched this project since I whipped out Clue 1 (October 16).  Mostly it is because my knitting mojo has been a bit low lately, but I gotta say, it was nice to be knitting lace again, and it is always great to be knitting with Zen Yarn Garden yarn.  I am actually really looking forward to next year's club because it will be pattern only, and all shawls knit in fingering weight yarn.  It will be the perfect opportunity to use up my Art Walk Sock Yarn Club shipments.  I am definitely cutting back on my clubs next year, and going for the pattern only option on those that I do join - I really need to use up some of my stash.  My only exceptions will be Zen Yarn Garden Mystery Knit Alongs, and just about anything from The Unique Sheep.  There are a few of The Unique Sheep Clubs that I don't sign up for, but not many.  I have even been contemplating weaving with a gradience set.

Pattern:  Knitterati Mystery 5 by Janel Laidman
Yarn:  Zen Yarn Garden Squooshy in Horne Creek Fall (September 2012 Art Walk Club)
Needle:  US 5 (3.75 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment