Thursday, November 22, 2012

Transitions Shawl - Clue 2 Done!

Last night I picked this shawl back up again.  I had actually started knitting on Clue 2 a month or so ago and had gotten over half of it done when I lost steam.  But last night when I came home from work I decided that it was a good weekend to work on lace and that I would see how much of this shawl I could get done in between cooking and cleaning.  I usually don't spend a whole lot of time cleaning (I would much rather craft), and with it being just the two of us we don't actually make much mess just some clutter, but the kids are coming home for Thanksgiving and the boy is bringing his fiancee, so I have to do at least a little cleaning, and herd some of my unfinished projects into a semblance of order, or at least get them out of the way.  Not that I am going to go all Martha Stewart or anything, but I thought I could at least change the sheet on the day bed (cat fur) and clear it off so that someone else could sit on it besides me.

Pattern:   Transitions Shawl by Ruth Greenwald
Yarn:  PennyRose Yarns Carrie
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment