Sunday, November 25, 2012

Transitions Shawl - Clue 4 Done!

And another not so great picture taken with flash and pretty scrunched up (I'm only using a 40" needle), but you get the idea.  It is pretty hard to get good photos this time of the year.  By the time I get home from work it is too dark.  Sometimes I manage to snap one before I go in, but the light isn't really the best until late morning, and I really want to get started on the border tomorrow, so I couldn't wait.  It has been a pretty solid 4 days of lace knitting, which I haven't done in a while.  I seem to do this when I have to be around people a lot (have visitors, or go visiting), not that I'm antisocial or anything, but I do find lace knitting to be very meditative.  I have an increase row to do and then I get to start on the Never-Ending-Border (or NEB).  I had totally forgotten about the NEB, hadn't even printed it out.  The kids are gone and the house is quiet once more.  You know what really amazes me when they visit?  How much trash they produce.  We barely produce a bag of trash a week (13 gallon kitchen trash can size), but in the few days they were here we produced two.

Pattern:  Transitions Shawl by Ruth Greenwald
Yarn:  PennyRose Yarns Carrie
Needle:  US 3 (3.25 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment