Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wandering Scarf - Clue 3

I didn't get much knitting done this week.  On Tuesday I had to go uptown for a meeting, and that left me so exhausted all I could do when I got home was watch a mindless movie and go to bed.  Then, on Wednesday I got a migraine with visual aura.  This is only the second one that I have ever gotten.  Fortunately one Excedrin Migraine knocks that kind of migraine out.  It also knocks me out.  On Thursday I knit one row shy of a complete repeat of the 4th clue of Moonfleet, and last night I picked up the Wandering Scarf again.  Clue 4 and 5 came out yesterday as well.  So, this is Clue 3, a fun lattice pattern.  I still love the yarn and really wish that I had bought more when I had the chance.  The moral to that story is always buy more when you have the chance, because you may never get the chance again.

No comments:

Post a Comment