Sunday, September 11, 2011

Moonfleet - Clue 5

Last night I finished up Clue 5 of Moonfleet.  This was a short clue and the knitting was easy after I finished the fourth repeat of the Diamond in the Well Pattern.  I am just over half way done now.  I have really been enjoying this project.  The combination of the lace pattern, the yarn and the beads are all just coming together so perfectly.  It is always hard to choose the yarn when participating in a Mystery KAL because you don't know what it will look like and some patterns just call out (in my mind at least) for certain colors.  I am always relieved when things turn out well.  I also like the fact that it is a rectangular shawl because the rows don't keep getting longer, each row is a nice length and doesn't take too long to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment