Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tools of the Trade - L.L. Bean Custom Totes

One thing that you have to understand about me is that I always have more than one knitting project going at a time. I always like to have a simple project that I can do while reading or watching TV and that one generally lives in my Namaste bag and goes to work with me. Knitting helps me concentrate when reading long documents and it also helps me think when I have to write documents. At home I usually have several projects of varying complexity. For my home projects I like to use the L.L. Bean Custom totes as project bags. I get them in small, with the long handles and the pocket. They are roomy enough for a project and instructions, and the pocket holds knitting needles. They come in a wonderful variety of colors and I love the fact that you get to design your own color combinations. I have 4 of these wonderful bags in the house. I also have one in the medium size that is convenient for projects that are basically done, but awaiting finishing work.

This particular bag is holding yarn for a sweater that is on deck - it has not been started yet, but is on the short list. Did I mention that you can get the bags in purple?



My only association with L.L. Bean is as a satisfied customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment