Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beads, beads, beads


I've been buying a lot of beads this past month.  I ordered some for bead knitting, and some for my Larry Scott Byzantine beads.  Last year at Bead & Button I bought a lot of Larry Scott beads in some really great colors.  Larry has been bugging me to do something with his beads that involved seed beads rather than stringing them with semi-precious stones.  I started a bead crochet rope for one of his beads over Christmas and actually finished seven inches of it, but decided that it just wasn't going to work, so this past week I sat down with my Larry Scott beads and my bead cards and picked out a bunch of colors.  One of the sets that I picked out is for this lovely teal bead.  The plan is to do another spiral bead crochet rope, like the Dragon Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment