Thursday, January 21, 2010

Silly Bead Crochet Bracelet


So, after I crocheted about seven inches (half of the planned necklace) I decided that the Larry Scott bead needed something more than this.  Basically, the colors were too close to the colors of the Larry Scott bead and it just wasn't standing out the way I thought it should.  But I had to do something with this after spending the time making it, so I looked through my bead stash and came up with this.  The center bead is a "mood bead." I got mine from Tika Imports at the Bead & Button show last year, it changes color when you wear it (body heat activated).  The two green beads are lampwork beads that I made in a class that I took a few years ago.  It is a silly little thing, but happy and smile-producing, and we need that on a cold and rainy night like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment