Saturday, January 2, 2010

Campanula - Finished

According to my projects page on Ravelry, I started this back in April of 2009. It took me three tries to get the body right. The first time I had somehow failed to cast on enough stitches, the second time I had failed to notice the different lace patterns for the two front sides. When I finally got it right I was distracted by Year of Lace. I finally got back to this project last month. Having completed two lace shawls in the meantime I was much better at lace when I picked this back up, and it was a pretty easy knit. It fits perfectly. Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to line the body with some silk so I don't have to wear anything under it.

1 comment: