Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Multivalence - Clue 11 Done!

Once I finished up Advertence, I turned my attention back to Multivalence.  I had started clue 11, working through the first 2 rounds before setting it aside again for other projects.  I finished up clue 11 Sunday night.  I actually started working clue 12 using the same yarn color, working the first round, and then decided to switch colors for the final round, but discovered an error I had made in the first row of clue 12 when I was about three quarters of the way through the final round.  When I ripped back to fix that error I discovered that I had made an error earlier in the pattern as that first round no longer ended correctly.  I did some checking and discovered an error I had made in the final round of clue 11, that my error in the first round of clue 12 masked.  So I ripped back and fixed that and decided to do all of clue 12 in the same color.  I also modified the way that I’m working the first round of clue 12, which I like better, I don’t think I was doing the loop in the first round correctly.  So, all in all, it was a good thing that I had to rip back.

Here is a close up of clue 11 that shows the stitch pattern a bit better.

Pattern:  Multivalence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Luster Superwash Merino Sport
Hook:  3.5 mm (E)


No comments:

Post a Comment