Saturday, October 28, 2023

Mackintosh Socks - Take Two - One Sock Done!

The first sock worked up pretty quickly.  I took this project to work with me, and used knitCompanion on my phone.  It actually worked quite well, and I will probably continue to take my sock projects to work.  They are small and easy to work on at my desk.  Because of the patterning they don’t make good mindless knitting for reading documents, but they work great during meetings.  The pattern calls for a plain stockinette stitch heel.  I think if I were to do these over again I would work a slip stitch heel, but overall I am very pleased with how they came out.  They are very comfortable and fit well.

Pattern:  Mackintosh by Janel Laidman
Needle:  US 1.5 (2.5 mm)
Yarn:  Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment