Sunday, October 15, 2023

Multivalence - Clue 9 Done!

I finally worked clue 9 on my Multivalence (clue 10 has already come out).  Besides the sock detour that has derailed my other WIPs the biggest delay on this clue was just deciding on the colors.  While I was pondering I ordered another set of Zodiac Hues to give me more options.  The first round was all just double crochets and I put markers every 50 to keep track of the count.  Fortunately my count has been matching the pattern.  The second round are popcorns, which actually went reasonable fast.  The third round filled in the gaps between the popcorns with more double crochets.  While I was working that round I found a popcorn that I hadn’t finished off properly, so it was just four double crochets in the same stitch, but I just used the single crochet before and after the popcorn to pull it into the proper shape.  When I was working the fourth round I found an extra double crochet between two popcorns, but I just ignored it.  I was not going to rip back and fix it.  As you can see, Jezebel approves.

Pattern:  Multivalence by Janica York Carter
Yarn:  Expression Fiber Arts Luster Superwash Merino Sport
Hook:  3.5 mm (E)

No comments:

Post a Comment